Knoxville Home, Design & Remodeling Show Walt Disney Trip
SOUTH CENTRAL MEDIA
KNOXVILLE HOME, DESIGN & REMODELING SHOW
“DISNEY FAMILY TRIP”
Rules and Regulations
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 21 years or older.
- Prize for this contest is as follows: Round-trip airfare for 4 from Knoxville, TN to Orlando, FL b) 4-night accommodations for 4 in Orlando, FL for winner of contest c) 4 Disney 3-day park hopper passes for winner of contest.
- Winner must provide WJXB with a 90-day advance notice of when he/she would like to take the trip.
- Prize is subject based to availability. Winner and his/her guest must possess a US passport. Winner and his/her guest will be required to present a valid credit card upon arrival at the hotel in Orlando, FL to cover incidental charges to his/her room.
- There is one way for listeners to enter the contest. 1- Register in person in the lobby of or inside the Knoxville Home, Design & Remodeling Show from 8/23 until 6pm on 8/24 at the Knoxville Convention Center.
- A winning entry will be chosen at random from those who registered at the Knoxville Home, Design & Remodeling Show. Winner will be chosen by and notified by WJXB at the conclusion of the WJXB live broadcast at the Knoxville Home, Design & Remodeling Show on or about 6pm on Saturday August 24th. Winner is not required to be present to win.
- Employees of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are not eligible. Employees of participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
- WJXB may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Only one entry per person.
- Only one person per household may become qualified.
- Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
- South Central Media is not responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
- Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
- Membership registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
- All entries and registrations become the property of WJXB and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- South Central Media cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. South Central Media and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to South Central Media and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
- South Central Media reserves the right to make rules, contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates. South Central Media shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of South Central Media shall be final. South Central Media reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without prior notification.
- Entry into South Central Media contests constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by South Central Media. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of South Central Media.
- Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media Station studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.